My husband and i were marrried in 89 split up in 2010 with no contact we live in different states

Asked about 2 years ago - Laurel, MS

my husband and i have been split up 3 years we live in different states with no contact couldnt work things out no kids or marital assets what do i need to do to file for divorce

1. 2

Answered . Get him to agree and sign a joint complaint, property settlement agreement and final judgement.
    File the Complaint. Wait 60 days. Present the signed Agreement and Final Judgment to the Court. You should hire a lawyer. If it's as cut and dry as it appears it will not be too expensive.