My husband and I we got merry 3 years ago an I sign a pre nupcial agree. we built a little house Do I have any right ?

Rockaway, NJ |

This prenup Agred say that I have no rigths on anything He makes a lot of money and I make just $12 an hour can I have some money after Divorce?

1. I would have to read the prenuptial and get more facts from you to determine whether it is a fair agreement and whether there is a way to break it. It is not easy but it's not impossible either. Please consult with an attorney.

973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

2. This forum is not the place to get an answer. We have very little facts to go on here. You can take the prenup and any other financial information you have in to a divorce attorney for a consultation. She should be able to give you some answers.

IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER "Helpful" or " The Best Answer" YOU CAN THANK ATTORNEY RADDATZ BY MARKING IT SO because Avvo awards the attorney points. MS. RADDATZ is donating her time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. This is NOT a consultation and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PERSONALLY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN YOUR LOCAL AREA who has specific expertise in the area of law you are asking about.

3. You may have rights. You should get in touch with a very experienced divorce lawyer right away.

DISCLAIMER The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.