My hob amendment was denied due to abandonment will it affect my current approved hob status ?

Mc Lean, VA |

Received a denial letter from USCIS regarding ammendment denial due to abandonment or basically my employer did not respond to USCIS seeking for more informations or documents related to ammending my status .

No, it will not, since every H-1B petition is adjudicated based on its own merits.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

It won't effect your current status but be mindful of the expiration date of your current I-94.

Recommended articles about Immigration