MY HOA IS TRYING TO FORECLOSE ON MY HOUSE THAY KEEP AVOIDING MY CALLS FOR PAYMENT PLANS WHAT CAN I DO

Asked about 4 years ago - Colorado Springs, CO

I AM DELQUENT DUE TO MY EX WIFE. BEEN TRYING TO REACH THEM AND LEFT EVERAL E-MAILS AND VOICE MAILS, TRYING TO SET UP A PAYMENT PLAN AND THEY KEEP IGNORING ME, NOW THEY SENT ME A SUMMONS AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS OR MEANS

1. Steven J. Fromm

Answered . I am not a CO attorney, but the summons probably means they have brought a law suit against you. You need to immediately retain an attorney to represent you in this legal matter. You must do so immediately since there are time deadlines involved here and you do not want to have a default judgement entered against you for failure to timely respond to the summons. So immediately get a real estate litigation attorney in your area to assist you.

Hope this helps. If you think this post was helpful, please check the thumbs up (helpful) tab below and/or designate my answer as best answer. Thanks.
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    Mr. Fromm is licensed to practice law in PA with offices in Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties. His phone number is 215-735-2336 or his email address is sjfpc@comcast.net , his website is www.sjfpc.com. and his blog is
    Mr. Fromm is ethically required to state that the response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/ client relationship. Also, there are no recognized legal specialties under Pennsylvania law. Any references to a trust, estate or tax lawyer refer only to the fact that Mr. Fromm limits his practice to these areas of the law. These responses are only in the form of legal education and are intended to only provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that if known could significantly change the reply or make such reply unsuitable. Mr. Fromm strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in their state in order to ensure proper advice is received.
    By using this site you understand and agree that there is no attorney client relationship or confidentiality between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices in the subject area in your jurisdiction, who is familiar with your specific facts and all of the circumstances and with whom you have an attorney client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question or omitted from the question.
    Circular 230 Disclaimer - Any information in this comment may not be used to eliminate or reduce penalties by the IRS or any other governmental agency.
    Contact our office for a consultation to see if we may help you in this matter.
    sjfpc@comcast.net ,
    website is www.sjfpc.com.
    blog is