My HOA has violated my Constitutional rights, defaced my character, discriminated against us, and slanders my name publicly!

San Antonio, TX |

My story is way too long for the permitted characters on this board. I am in search of someone who will help me file suit against my HOA for the above reasons. I have witnesses and I have just had it with them! They love to control and they are out of bounds! If anyone is familiar with filing suit against HOA's in SA, please contact me so I can come in for a consultation. Thank you!

Your HOA isn't bound by the Constitution — the Constitution only restricts the government. When private actors do it, it's just being a jerk.

2. The terms of use for this site do not allow the attorneys to solicit business per the forums. Please use Fina A Lawyer function to find one in your area. Many give free consultations.

This is not legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. This is for education and informational purposes only. It is always recommended that you contact an attorney with any concerns as each individual case is unique.

3. Recommend you contact your state bar association and ask for their lawyer referral service or use the Avvo 'find a lawyer' option.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

4. Sounds like multiple causes of action and not just constitutional. You need to sit down and map these issue out with an experienced attorney. Good luck.

<<DISCLAIMER>> Information provided in this response is intended to be informational or educational only. It in no way establishes an attorney-client relationship. Because every case is factually (and in some instances jurisdictionally) dependent, it is not possible to accurately answer each question posed. If you have sincere legal concerns, it is highly recommended that you seek legal counsel IN YOUR AREA. A response is not intended to create, nor does it create, a continuing duty to respond. Also, Ms. Eskinde is licensed in Louisiana, so if you require immediate assistance, then you need to contact someone who is in your state, if outside of Louisiana.