My H1B got revoked on Feb 26th 2013 , How many days I can stay in USA .

Columbus, OH |

Hi there, My H1B got revoked on 26th feb 2013 and my employer is not willing to replay to my case .now I am looking for new employer and filing for new H1B.
my question is how many days i can stay in usa once the H1B is revoked .
Can any one advice me on this case.

1. You have to leave as soon as possible You are out of status.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. You are out of status. See earlier rely to this question. You should contact an attorney that practices immigration law.

216.861.4414
    immigration@rbrownllc.com
    www.brown-immigration.com

3. People in this situation start incurring unlawful presence.
    Lalita Haran
    3295 Illinois St. Ste. 128
    Carmel IN 46032
    Ph: (317) 660-6174
    www.haranlaw.com

Contact (317) 660-6174 for specific legal advice tailored to your situation. Answers given on this website are of general nature and are not tailored to your specific situation. You should not act on this answer without checking with an Immigration Attorney.

4. Legally, none. Your status ended with the revocation of the H-1B, and you have been accruing unlawful presences since that date.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.