My H1-B expires June-2013 , my possible options to stay legally in USA

Asked over 1 year ago - Trenton, NJ

Hello sir,
My H1-B expires June 2013 and my labor was filed on July 8th and had a general query and resubmitted on Oct 10th 2012 with required documents. Waiting on my approvals to file I-140 to get my H1-extended. I know we can get an extension for H1-B if the labor is in pending status for more than 365 days and I do not fall under that timeline. What are all my possible options to extend my stay legally in USA.

1. Yolanda Navarrete

Pro

1

Answered . This is not a question that can be answered without a review of your documents.

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . Options depend on facts. You really need to meet one on one with an experienced immigration attorney, whether myself or one of my colleagues, so that he/she can review all your documents and facts in order to determine what your options are.

3. Joseph Gerard Cella

Pro

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. Your question is important, fact dependent and complex. I strongly suggest you spring for a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney.

Joseph G. Cella, Esq.
    CELLA & ASSOCIATES, LLC
    Toll Free: 877-583-7080
    info@cellalaw.com
    www.cellalaw.com