Skip to main content

My green is expired for 7 years. what can I do.

Greenbelt, MD |

I came to the usa when I was 12 years old of 2003 and my green card expire in 2005

Attorney Answers 4


File a form I-90 online, here:

If you have any convictions you should speak with an attorney first.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

1 comment

Michael E. Piston

Michael E. Piston


It would also be wise for you to apply for naturalization.


I agree, but more information is needed, because it is unclear whether you may have derived U.S. Citizenship through your parents. Perhaps, you should also consider whether to file a form N-400 or N-600 with a competent and expereinced immigration attorney. Good luck.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree


Submit form I-90 and request a new green card.

Please click the link below for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Subscribe to our Free Immigration Newsletter
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: (English) (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

10 lawyers agree


If you have no removeable arrest you can file an 1-90.

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics