My green card through married status is still Testing and Interview after the interview. What should I do?

Tucson, AZ |

I got married since December 2012, I got the green card interview in April. The officer told me that he would need me to send more evidence of me and my husband together and he would send a letter/form to show me how to do that the week after the interview. I haven't seen anything until now, not even a letter. What should I do? Should I call the USCIS?

1. Make an InfoPass appointment .. phone calls are a waste of time.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- franco@capriotti.com -- www.capriotti.com -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. I agree. An InfoPass appointment should be your next step.

Legal disclaimer: For specific advice on your case, Mr. Minawi can be reached at 1-866-929-0991 ext. 206 or by email-fadi@visaplace.com.This answer does not establish an attorney client relationship.

3. Schedule an infopass, go see the CIS in person and ask for the request for evidence.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

4. Stop posting repeated questions on Avvo and do an InfoPass.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.