My green card is terminated due to a divorce.What kind of forms to file?

Enola, AR |

My ex husband brought me here in the states.He was a controlling freak.Even what kind of clothes i am going to wear, he has to control that.We got divorce. I applied to remove my conditional status myself. They terminate my green card due to a divorce and lack of evidences.My ex didn't help me at all. I didn't know what to do. It has been 3 years now and i didn't file anything. Now, i remarried and wants to file. What forms to file now i am remarried? Thank you.

1. You will need to speak with and retain an attorney before doing anything. For a free consultation give me a call.
    Regards,
    Nick Misiti
    Misiti Global
    716 830 7960
    misitiglobal@misitiglobal.com

2. Your new husband should file an I-130 petition for you, so that when your case goes to court, you will have the option of re-arguing your I-751, or proceeding with a new marriage petition. Because of the complexity of your legal issues, I highly recommend that you hire an experienced immigration attorney to help you prepare your case. Let me know if I can help.