My green card application status changed from Acceptance to Card Production and went back to decision now, what does this mean?

Clifton, NJ |

Yesterday i received email from USCIS says that my green card application status has been changed to Card/Document production and i should receive my card in 30 days, after 8 hours i received another email that my cast status has moved to Decision saying we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later.

Congratulations!!! Means only good things, don't worry! Wait until you receive your green card within the next 2 weeks or so, as well as the "Welcome to the USA" package which will contain all the information and instructions your heart desires (and then some..)

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Congrats! You're going to get your card.

This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. It means exactly what it says.