My grandughter is having physially assaulted we have a court / order but this dosen't stop him assauling her

Asked about 2 years ago - 95826

on 11/04/11 with the court order shild exchange by Kaiser Moore emergency center. the person or x De Anre S Jackson ... her Ipone got stolen by this guy De andre .. time of exchange ...the event happen when my granddughter Angelica Hemosillo (rosie) where at a lunch table and Mr Jackson was on the opposite end ... he give up reached over graved the phone out of her hand....He physically assaulted e, she was struggling to get her back.. mr jackson is 6ft 2 230lbs and my granddughter is 5'4 130 lbs this person De andre S Jackson has a History of domestic violence ...there more but youe need to unstand I'm also a was assalted.. he take my pone as will and yes i call the police .. he stay calling he coming over to her house and emaill her .. the court order him to stop but me not.....Is there

1. Evelyn Ann Cox

4

Answered . You should not be posted names on this site. Call the police to report this, this site is not for reporting criminal violations.

2. Erik Wayland Newton

Pro

3

Answered . I agree with the previous posting. You need to contact the police immediately.