My grandson is 6yrs old and the other child a girl same age. they were roughhousing in class teacher not looking. the problem .t

Oakland, CA |
Filed under: Education law

the question i have her parents are part of pta they made threats of calling the police on my grandson he 6 ang that is very frighting to us we are wondering do they have the power to say he can or cannot come to school .

1. The police are not going to be overjoyed at hauling a 6 year old down to Juvenile Hall for acting like a 6 year old. The girl's parents are hotheads.

It could be that your grandson has some behavioral issues which could be improved if dealt with now. Maybe he doesn't and the girl is being untruthful. His parents should consider having a talk with the teacher and maybe a school psychologist or behavioral specialist to see if his conduct is a concern to them, and if so, come to some plan about how to address it.

Education law topics