My grandmother is incapacitated due to a stroke (in hospital). My uncle is holding a serious grudge against my father and other

My grandmother is incapacitated due to a stroke ( in hospital ) . My uncle is holding a serious grudge against my father and other uncle , and left both of their names off of my grandmother's hospital record / file . The staff then questioned who my father was when he tried to visit . My father and mother eventually had to leave because my uncle began verbally attacking them saying that he would get a court order against my mother on the basis that he thinks she is " bad " . Other than my uncle being somewhat mentally unstable , can he just omit his sibling's names like that , and is there any basis for slander / harassment charges on him by my parents ?

Canada, KY -

James P. Frederick

James P. Frederick

Probate Attorney - Livonia, MI

This is a duplicate question. Please refer to the earlier responses.

James Frederick