My good friend is 39weeks pregnant or so she stoped using Meth 2 weeks ago will baby test positive?

San Diego, CA |

I'm scared for my friend how long does meth take to get out of babys system ?? Will her baby be born positive ? Will her baby be ok

1. Your friend needs real help real soon. What a nightmare.

2. No one on this website is authorized to answer this question. This requires the skill and knowledge of a Medical Doctor.

3. If the baby is born addicted, positive for drugs or has drug related birth issues, CPS will detain the child and open a Dependency case. Mom needs to get in to a 12 step program yesterday !!!

DISCLAIMER: This answer is provided solely for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice, create an attorney-client relationship, or constitute attorney advertising. Liewen Law is fully compliant with every State and Federal Law, including California SB 94 and the related Civil Code Sections, as well as the FTC Mortgage Assistance Relief Services (MARS) Final Rule. Liewen Law is a debt relief agency helping consumers file for bankruptcy relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code. Liewen Law maintains this website for marketing and informational purposes only. None of the information or materials on this site is legal advice. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. Said information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. While we make every effort to keep this site accurate and up to date, we do not guarantee its accuracy and are not responsible for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions.