Skip to main content

My good friend has spent years being emotionally and physically abused by his wife who committed massive amounts of adultry.

Phoenix, AZ |

My friend suffers from complex PTSD, his wife claimed to be his care taker and I just found out that she had been abusing him psycologically and emotionally the past year. She even lied to police and had him jailed for DV assault. A case that was dismissed but he was threatened by the arresting office in court to be refiling and arrested again. He has proof she lied about what happened and while he was try'n to obtain relief from his PTSD via therapy and his wife would change her adulterous stories of the past to throw him off. See he has to have the story correct for his treatments to work. She purposely sabotaged his health and sanity. He lost 2 jobs because of her. She now took his kidShe would call him and IM at work saying horrible things and he is terrorfied of her. How is this legal

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Sad story, but you haven't asked a true question, other than "how is this legal?" If what you say is true then it's not, but that's why we have a legal system. Some times it works some times not; but it's the best in the world.


Arizona is a no-fault state, so the issue of adultery isn't a legal issue that the court can even consider. Your question seems to be more related to his mental health treatment than a family law question.


Your friend may be elligible for what we call in Illinois an Order of Protection due to his protected status as a disabled person. I hope he is getting the counselling he needs. As to the adulterous party issues a private investigator can run some low level social media searches to try and find out if she or her "friends" have provided public evidence of their "love". More information would help as to how she cut him off from his child. As I am often in Court have him call my assistant Dan London at 312807-3990 to set up a private telephone consultation. At the consultation we can discuss the confidential details we need to craft a strategic plan. These details should not be broadcast over the Internet.

This is a general answer and does not address the specifics of your individual case. To give the specific answer you need our firm needs you to come in for a consultation.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer