Skip to main content

My Girl friend told me that her ex boy steal a car and sold it. and he should get out this year but I look and he has 2 on him

Scottsville, KY |

I look up her ex boyfriend in the jail he is at and charge was
Assault, 4th degree (domestic violence) minor injury
Burglary 3 rd degree
Theft by unlawful taking/ disp-pocket pocketing $ 10,000.00 or more

With this charges will he be getting out this year. Because my girlfriend and I planning on getting married and she told me that he might be getting out this year and he still think they are together. Thanks DAniel

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Not sure what him being in jail, or not makes a difference. She can still tell him to move on once he gets out, whenever that is.

    The above is not intended to be legal advice, but may be used for general information. Please contact an attorney for specific help tailored to your needs.

  2. He'll be getting out when he finishes his sentence.

    Call our office at 407-932-1650.

  3. Send him a dear john letter now, waiting until he gets out might produce a violent response and then move, no forwarding address. Why invite a problem into your lifes.

    My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.

  4. Go to the site below to learn the current parole board sentence calculations:

    I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics