My GC interview in 15 days and my spouse is gone

Asked over 1 year ago - Irving, TX

My GC interview is on 19th of novemeber and my wife is gone she is not responding not returning any calls but yes she is doing this willingly because she is active on Facebook and before leaving she kind of demanded some valuables for attending the interview(we've been on and off about this but never serious as to what she is doing right now, she did threaten me at the time of 1st interview but never did anything like this) she is not reachable i dont know what to do. i should go to a lawyer but whats the immediate step, like what do i tell them at the interview if she doesnt show up till then

1. 17

Answered . You need to discuss your options with an attorney.

2. 9

Answered . You answered your question, retain an immigration attorney.

3. 6

1

Answered . You have committed marriage fraud. We are immigration attorneys and cannot (must not) help you commit even more fraud in the US government.

4. 6

Answered . You need to meet with an experienced immigration attorney ASAP. You need to discuss with the lawyer what has happened in detail and plan a strategy to deal with the situation.

5. 3

Answered . You should really consult an immigration attorney immediately.

6. 3

1

Answered . What you described is a chargeable federal crime of committing fraud for immigration benefits in the United States.