My garage is on my lease & incl in my rent. The owner is stating that it doesn't say that specific what garage. Can she do this?

Burbank, CA |

She seems to think that she move me to another garage (sharing with another resident) . Which means I won't have half the space that I currently have. I have had other legal issues with owner. She is very unclear as to what my rights are as a resident.

1. How long have you been a tenant? How long is left on your lease? What does the agreement say, exactly? If you have been there awhile, this might seem to be a unilateral attempt to modify the lease terms. Realistically, you should try to work things out with the owner.

The above is not intended to be legal advice, but may be used for general information. Please contact an attorney for specific help tailored to your needs. www.figgardenlaw.com

Landlord-tenant law topics