My friend was denied a student visa due to insufficient funds? can she appeal the denial? or is there anything she can do?

she from albania

Bowie, MD -

Attorney Answers (4)

Carl Michael Shusterman

Carl Michael Shusterman

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

There are no appeals of visa denials. However, she can apply again.

Please click the link below for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic or In-Person
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: (English) (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
Wendy Renee Whitt

Wendy Renee Whitt

Immigration Attorney - Plano, TX

She can gather new evidence of sufficient funds and reapply.

Veronica Tunitsky

Veronica Tunitsky

Immigration Attorney - Houston, TX

She can reapply.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an... more
Dean P Murray

Dean P Murray

Immigration Attorney - Hoboken, NJ

If she can prove that she has sufficient funds, then she can re-apply. If you found this answer helpful, kindly consider showing your appreciation by marking it "BEST ANSWER" or "HELPFUL". Good luck to you.

Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely... more

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.