My friend wants to give me legal custody of her newborn so that I can take it home right from the hospital how can I do this

Asked over 2 years ago - New Philadelphia, OH

She is 28 with 2 other children already has never been married. She has/had a drug & alcohol problem in the past & has said she does not want this child & is giving her 3 yearold up also. The oldest child lives out of state with her dad and she has no contact with her. She has no job and lives with me & I pay for everything. She refuses to ask for help from anyone.

1. Ashley Lenore Jones

Pro

Answered . I would suggest contacting a family law attorney and setting up a consultation. An attorney will be able to help you with this. I am based out of Cleveland, but went to high school in Dover and would be happy to speak with you.
    Attorney Ashley Jones
    216 209 3639