Skip to main content

My friend wants to give me legal custody of her newborn so that I can take it home right from the hospital how can I do this

New Philadelphia, OH |

She is 28 with 2 other children already has never been married. She has/had a drug & alcohol problem in the past & has said she does not want this child & is giving her 3 yearold up also. The oldest child lives out of state with her dad and she has no contact with her. She has no job and lives with me & I pay for everything. She refuses to ask for help from anyone.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I would suggest contacting a family law attorney and setting up a consultation. An attorney will be able to help you with this. I am based out of Cleveland, but went to high school in Dover and would be happy to speak with you.
Attorney Ashley Jones
216 209 3639

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer