My friend took a plea charge of having 12 ounces or more. can he seal his records for job purposes cause it ended up a f6

Asked about 1 year ago - Colorado Springs, CO

my friend took a f6 of 12 oz or more. he has been charged with a felony. since then he havent been able to get a job can he have his records sealed just for employment purposes?

1. Christopher Daniel Leroi

3

Best Answer

Answered . This is one of the few charges that "possibly" can be sealed (CO does not have expungement for adults), but only after the expiration of 10 years.

2. Ili J. Subhan

Pro

5

1

Answered . Have your friend consult with a criminal defense attorney in regard to having his record expunged and sealed. Search Avvo for criminal defense attorneys in your area.