My friend took a plea charge of having 12 ounces or more. can he seal his records for job purposes cause it ended up a f6

Colorado Springs, CO |

my friend took a f6 of 12 oz or more. he has been charged with a felony. since then he havent been able to get a job can he have his records sealed just for employment purposes?

This is one of the few charges that "possibly" can be sealed (CO does not have expungement for adults), but only after the expiration of 10 years.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.

Have your friend consult with a criminal defense attorney in regard to having his record expunged and sealed. Search Avvo for criminal defense attorneys in your area.

The information provided is intended for informational purposes only and should not substitute for the advice and counsel of an attorney. This information does not constitute legal advice. We ask that you consult with a lawyer, as your facts are unique and because each situation requires analysis from many different perspectives. We cannot be responsible if you rely on information based on this website without the consultation of an attorney.