My friend's husband has been sent to an immigration jail ,they have 3 us citizens children , two of the kids are sick.

Asked about 1 year ago - Charleston, SC

what can they do so he can be out jail and help support the family.How can you help ,Can he have a bond hearing

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Salvatore Anthony Falletta

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need to consult with an experienced immigration attorney as soon as possible to evaluate the individual facts of your husband situation.

    Disclaimer: Salvatore A. Falletta - 201 438-5625: This answer found here is general in nature. No attorney/... more
  2. Kevin Lawrence Dixler


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Much more information is needed to answer these questions. I agree with my colleagues.

    She needs an appointment with a competent and experienced immigration attorney as soon as possible.

    This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.
  3. Alexander Joseph Segal


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . in a difficult situation like that you can provide valuable help to your friend by encouraging her to hire an immigration attorney as soon as possible and if necessary, providing her with financial support to do that.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866)... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,140 answers this week

2,716 attorneys answering

Legal Dictionary

Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.

Browse our legal dictionary