My friend's husband has been sent to an immigration jail ,they have 3 us citizens children , two of the kids are sick.

Charleston, SC |

what can they do so he can be out jail and help support the family.How can you help ,Can he have a bond hearing

You need to consult with an experienced immigration attorney as soon as possible to evaluate the individual facts of your husband situation.

Disclaimer: Salvatore A. Falletta - 201 438-5625: This answer found here is general in nature. No attorney/client relationship is formed from this response.

in a difficult situation like that you can provide valuable help to your friend by encouraging her to hire an immigration attorney as soon as possible and if necessary, providing her with financial support to do that.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.

Much more information is needed to answer these questions. I agree with my colleagues.

She needs an appointment with a competent and experienced immigration attorney as soon as possible.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.

Recommended articles about Immigration