My friend is locked up for 220.16 fb(crime poss control subst 3rd B-felony) his bill is of 125,00 how long can he do for this?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Flushing, NY

My friend is locked up for 220.16 fb( crime poss control subst 3rd b-felony) his bil is 125,000) how long can he get for this and can he still do will the boot camp to get out in 4 months's?

1. Eric Edward Rothstein

1

Answered . It depends on if he has any prior felony conivctions within the past 10 years and what they are for. The range is from no jail (with no prior felony) up to 15 years with a prior violent felony.

2. Jay K Goldberg

1

Answered . something here does not make sense. In a CPCS 3, bail should not be that high. Are you sure there is not a Class A felony on this?

3. Jeffrey Jose Estrella

Answered . I agree bail seems high and should be reviewed by an experienced attorney. He can get several years in jail or prison. It is possible to get a reduced sentence with the right lawyer negotiating a good plea deal. Hire a lawyer today to protect your legal rights.

www.estrellalawyer.com