Skip to main content

My friend is being charged with possession of marijuana/ sell marijuana possession/ use marijuana paraphernalia/ use

Glendale, AZ |

he also has endanger life/ health of a minor along with a violation of probation. will he be able to return to his place of residency which is the place he was arrested and can he be around the child he supposedly "endangered"? what will happen to him?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


There are a lot of unknowns. If he is charged with child endangerment, there will likely be a restraining order issued that prevents him from being around the child. Whether or not he can return to his home or that location will depend on what happens in Court and what orders are issued or if he is on probation what the terms of probation are.


You should contact a local attorney to discuss this matter. I recommend Brian Chase. Get him at 520-664-3420. Tell him I referred you for a free consultation.


He should definitely discuss this matter with an experienced AZ criminal defense attorney as each of these charges are felonies, and the consequences for committing a felony while on probation can be very severe. While Marijuana may not seem like a big deal, in AZ it is still a felony, and with the probation and minor-presence factors, he could be in some serious trouble.

Anyone viewing this web site should not act on any information contained on this site without seeking professional counsel from an attorney. Use of this web site and/or transmission of information to the firm is not intended to create, and should not be construed as creating, an attorney-client relationship with the firm or any of its attorneys. If you choose to communicate with the firm or any of its attorneys or other personnel through this web site, do not transmit any confidential or sensitive information by e-mail until you have spoken to an attorney from our firm either by telephone or in person. This web site may be considered advertising under applicable laws and ethical rules. The Law Offices of Brent D. Harris, PLLC do not seek to represent anyone in any state where lawyers in the firm are not admitted to practice, or in any state where this web site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer