My foster care license has been revoked. Can Department of Human Services Revoke my foster care license?

Asked over 3 years ago - Minneapolis, MN

I married a man who are currently fighting for his innocence for a Domestic Aslt with a past relationship, prior to ours. DHS investigated his background, understand his case is in the Criminal Appeal stage, understand he never lived in my home, understand he is no-longer in the US & been deported back to his country, understand he never been in any trouble out of 13yrs in the US until he meets a woman in his past that has a terrible mental record "known to be true facts". I have most of the transcripts and investigation report for my esposo cases. In all documents it determine this man is innocent even after entering a ill guilty plea because of an offer of no-jail time & take some classes. Now my life is affected because of the marriage. Its up to the Appeals Judges to make a good deal.

My husband currently have two lawyers thats working his cases. Hopefully, with them two lawyers will make a good, legal, & true argument about Domestic Ast case and the Appeals Judges will make a good deal based on true information. Any how my goal is to find good deals for my life too because I am innocent and never in life had and never will have a Criminal record.

1. Jason Charles Kohlmeyer

Pro

Answered . If you have two lawyers on the case let them handle it! by having more lawyers involved you can drive yourself crazy by second guessing every decision. The short answer that what you already know. Yes DHS can revoke your license after due process.