My ford f150 caught on fire in my driveway & it wasn't running. Should I contact a lawyer & what type of lawyer?

We did not have full coverage insurance & were totally unaware of this recall. We did contact ford & we are sending in pictures & the requested documents. I see there have been similar cases & am wanting to know if Ford is accepting responsibility & compensating people for these damages?

Indianapolis, IN -

Sean Michael Patrick

Sean Michael Patrick

Personal Injury Lawyer - Sacramento, CA

Contact a civil litigation attorney that represents people for defective products. This recall may already be subject to a class action suit. I would not delay in purusing your claim.
Best of luck.

David J. McCormick

David J. McCormick

Defective and Dangerous Products Attorney - Milwaukee, WI

I agree with Attorney Patrick, you need to talk with an attorney ASAP.

Kevin Coluccio

Kevin Coluccio

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Seattle, WA

I would first contact the dealership and ask for their assistance. The problem is that the cost of an attorney may be too expensive.

Natan Davoodi

Natan Davoodi

Personal Injury Lawyer - Los Angeles, CA

From the facts you asserted, it seems that you should definitely contact an attorney who handles Civil Litigation Matters related to Products Liability / Defective Products. You may also be able to recover reasonable (I stress "REASONABLE)" rental car expenses while your matter is being sorted out. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Related Advice