My ford f150 caught on fire in my driveway & it wasn't running. Should I contact a lawyer & what type of lawyer?

Asked over 1 year ago - Indianapolis, IN

We did not have full coverage insurance & were totally unaware of this recall. We did contact ford & we are sending in pictures & the requested documents. I see there have been similar cases & am wanting to know if Ford is accepting responsibility & compensating people for these damages?

1. Sean Michael Patrick

5

Answered . Contact a civil litigation attorney that represents people for defective products. This recall may already be subject to a class action suit. I would not delay in purusing your claim.
    Best of luck.

2. David J. McCormick

3

Answered . I agree with Attorney Patrick, you need to talk with an attorney ASAP.

3. Kevin Coluccio

1

Answered . I would first contact the dealership and ask for their assistance. The problem is that the cost of an attorney may be too expensive.

4. Natan Davoodi

1

Answered . From the facts you asserted, it seems that you should definitely contact an attorney who handles Civil Litigation Matters related to Products Liability / Defective Products. You may also be able to recover reasonable (I stress "REASONABLE)" rental car expenses while your matter is being sorted out. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.