My fiancee is Filipino citizen but working in Jeddah. Where do I send my petition?

Tampa, FL |

I would like to file a fiancee visa for my fiancee to come and join me and get married here in U.S. but he is working in Saudi Arabia. Can I send my petition to the Philippines and for him to go home once petition is approved or I have to send my petition to Saudi Arabia?

1. You can send it in either country. In the I-130 there is a question on the present address of your fiancee and which consular office your fiancee is going to apply. Just make sure that that your fiancee is in the right country when it is time for him to apply for the visa.

2. I will agree. After you file the I-130, your case will actually probably be processed in Jeddah unless she moves back to Philipines.

Good Luck
    Shah Peerally
    Founder and Managing Attorney of Shah Peerally Law Group PC
    Law Firm Deals in Immigration law, Bankruptcy & Debt Relief

http://peerallylaw.com
    37600 Central Ct, Ste 201,
    Newark CA 94560
    510.742.5887
    info@peerallylaw.com

Note: The above answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain
    to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney client relationship is created unless a retainer is signed by the attorney and the client.