My fiance was charged with first degree murder at the age of 16 in 2007 he is now 22 does the second chance law for murders aply

Pico Rivera, CA |
Filed under: Criminal defense

Angel Rojas had major mental heath issues, and there was no evidence proving that he did the murder but was unable to afford a lawyer was only 16 at the time

Contact his criminal defense team to see if he has any remedies available.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

You are aware that even if eligible he still must serve a minimum term of 25 years before he can get paroled.

I will be happy to speak with you at no cost with a FREE phone consultation if you have a San Diego or California matter. Please call my office at 619-238-1905 or visit my website at www.lawofficeofwilliamdaley.com

He will qualify for Second Chance, but he has to serve at least 25 years in prison.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
Practicing throughout Southern California
(310) 707-7131
www.sethweinsteinlaw.com

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply.