My Fiance is being held against his will at mental facility

Belleview, FL |
Filed under: Divorce

This is urgent. My fiance signed himself in voluntarily to The Vines in Ocala and he requested to be released and he only then saw a physician and they are denying him to leave. He never saw a physician to give informed consent. His 24 hours is up at 5pm today. I need urgent help and advice! Please call me 352-.347-4686.
According to the Baker Act Law, "A patient should generally not be made involuntary under such circumstances for simply exercising his/her right to request discharge. There should be a documented change in condition that would warrant this change in legal status."
He never even saw a physican to begin with! It also says the consent must be performed by a physician only and The Vines is claiming this is not true.
Please help!

Chapter 394 of the Florida Statutes governs. (As you already know). I will be happy to help you.

My answer to your question is for general purposes only, and we do not have an attorney-client relationship.

Stephen Alfred Talmadge Jr.

Stephen Alfred Talmadge Jr.

You are not accepting my call.