My fiancé opened a jar of pickles tonight and she fount a spider in it can i sue the company because of it

Houston, MS |

she taped the jar on the bottom then she opened it and she looked in the jar and closed the lid back up i asked her what was wrong she brought it to me and there was a spider in it

1. Unless yall were injured no. You might have a claim with the store for a refund

The law office of Anders Ferrington 601-316-8428 practices state wide. In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but instead need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice.

2. No reason to sue the company. Take it back to the store and get a refund.

This communication offers general information based on the very limited information provided, and does not constitute the giving of legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney-client relationship.

3. This is not a case to bring. You have no damages. Bring the jar back to the store and have it replaced or contact the manufacturer, who will probably be willing to refund your money and give you some free coupons.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.