My fiancé opened a jar of pickles tonight and she fount a spider in it can i sue the company because of it

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, MS

she taped the jar on the bottom then she opened it and she looked in the jar and closed the lid back up i asked her what was wrong she brought it to me and there was a spider in it

1. Anders Ferrington

3

Answered . Unless yall were injured no. You might have a claim with the store for a refund

2. Ryan Daniel Bright

3

Answered . No reason to sue the company. Take it back to the store and get a refund.

3. Lars A. Lundeen

Pro

2

Answered . This is not a case to bring. You have no damages. Bring the jar back to the store and have it replaced or contact the manufacturer, who will probably be willing to refund your money and give you some free coupons.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.