My father's estate was defrauded with embezzlement of $21,000 before my father passed away thru ATM machines,.

Asked 10 months ago - Reading, PA

The Will was a forgery. by a distant relative, our Berks County courts refused to uphold the laws for embezzlement, larcery or forgery. The PA Laws state if a Will is a forgery, and other illegal activities such as embezzlement occur, the Attorney is to report this activity to DA, but did not. We were forced to agree noting in this agreement of the illegal activity by the Execture, no power of attorney, Embezzlement thru ATM machines and changing the Will eliminating all the family as rightful heirs of our father's estate, thru forgery.

1. Daniel Nelson Deasy

3

Answered . So sorry about this -- what is your question?

2. Michael Leo Potter

2

Answered . These are sad facts. I too don't see any specific legal question. Perhaps the thing to do is to sit down with a Litigation attorney and discuss remedies. See Avvo.com under Find-A-Lawyer. Good Luck!