My father passed5/29/12. Greedy uncle drew up a will that combined assets,property, cash home, vech. all to him.He stold all.

Chattanooga, TN |

Iam the daughter only heir, and my dad had written down all assets , cash, autos, 4wheelers, the properties, one is where i live at on 8 1/2 ac. pass 10years. We have already went to court on this property and i won to live here forever, and my son, when of age it will be his. The uncle went and drew up a will and combined entire estate , to be his not any other he took control. 2006, when dated dad was so sick due to my only brothers death all of a sudden at 38 he had, to retire due to his devastation, and other, health issues, so he was not in his sound mind and body. The papers I have are the way that my dad wanted his affairs of estate to be all properties of land, home, vehicles, cash guns, all assets. My copy is the correct one!( he had no idea of the/one/broth. had done)On death.

My name in will was spelled wrong only left $1.00 and all other papers are null and void. remember only client and attorney are allowed in office., another guy witnessed my dads signature and it also states nothing of the land to be hand down to generations for my sons name would be there and uncle did one month after my brother only other sibling had died and dad stayed wacked out of his mind and he was given meds. regularly by my greedy uncle and he was not to be in the will he dictated as he wanted and stated not to probate nor any other papers can surpass however a credible witness signed he heard and did see what my dad told me to write and do and have done when he died I pray that no one will let this mean greedy uncle who will never spend or go through the things he owns why take my sons and my inhertiances,.he just must not get away with this help soon thanks.

1. You need to get with an estate litigation attorney in your area to discuss the facts and the evidence that you have to support a case of fraud, duress, overreaching, etc. You cannot do this on your own. Lawyer up immediately.

Hope this helps.

Please remember to designate a best answer to your question.

Mr. Fromm is licensed to practice law throughout the state of PA with offices in Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties. He is authorized to handle IRS matters throughout the United States. His phone number is 215-735-2336 or his email address is sjfpc@comcast.net , his website for more tax, estate and business articles is www.sjfpc.com. and his blog is

LEGAL DISCLAIMER Mr. Fromm is licensed to practice law throughout the state of PA with offices in Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties. He is authorized to handle IRS matters throughout the United States. His phone number is 215-735-2336 or his email address is sjfpc@comcast.net , his website is www.sjfpc.com. and his blog is <http://frommtaxes.wordpress.com/> Mr. Fromm is ethically required to state that the response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/ client relationship. Also, there are no recognized legal specialties under Pennsylvania law. Any references to a trust, estate or tax lawyer refer only to the fact that Mr. Fromm limits his practice to these areas of the law. These responses are only in the form of legal education and are intended to only provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that if known could significantly change the reply or make such reply unsuitable. Mr. Fromm strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in their state in order to ensure proper advice is received. By using this site you understand and agree that there is no attorney client relationship or confidentiality between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices in the subject area in your jurisdiction, who is familiar with your specific facts and all of the circumstances and with whom you have an attorney client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question or omitted from the question. Circular 230 Disclaimer - Any information in this comment may not be used to eliminate or reduce penalties by the IRS or any other governmental agency.

2. If your father lacked the necessary mental capcity to execute the will, then it may be invlaidated or if the will was obtained by fraud, duress or undue influence, then it may also be aset aside. These are not easy grounds to prove and I would recommend contacting an attorney immeditaely to assist you and make sure your interests are protected.

Probate topics