My father passed away in AZ the will was made in Ohio the will says his ex girlfriend gets everything but

Asked over 1 year ago - Mesa, AZ

i found a message on his face book saying to the woman who he left everything to in the will that he changes the will back to the old one and throws away the new one this was one month after the new one was created the old will cant be found and this woman is just an ex girlfriend never married and not related the executor of the will is her mother but so far mi the one thats had to do everything regarding the cremation and moving his things out of his apartment this girl has done nothing but demand i give all my fathers belongings to her she has showed no interest in anything but his belongings and demanded them i found his computer went through it found the will and got on his face book account went through his messages and he says that he puts his will back to the old one on face book

1. James P. Frederick

2

Answered . This is a new one on me. Your issue is whether or not the post on Facebook would be sufficient to constitute a revocation of the Will. I see a number of problems with your argument, not the least of which is proof. Since YOU were able to hack into his account, where is the proof that your father was the one who made the post in question? I think you may have a really difficult battle on this. I see very little chance of your winning this unless you have a very skilled probate attorney to assist you. Very tough case.

James Frederick

2. Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with Attorney Frederick-very difficult case and unlikley that facebook posts would be valid.
    I would start a probate as though he died without a will and see what happens next.