My father lived in the U.S. with my sister and I we were all green card holders he filed for us to become citizens at the

Asked over 1 year ago - Freeport, ME

allotted time INS told him his time accrued in the U.S. wasn't enough time on to file but me and my sister were fine. Could we have become citizens?

we were children my sister and I, my father was here with us going to school in canada, when he went to file for citizenship for us all his timed accrued in the U.S. wasn't enough time to file but my sister and I could have started the process, because we were green card holders and had been for 6 years, could we have been citizens?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . Not enough information to answer this quesiton.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Cannot be determined from the facts posted.

You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.