My father has no access to a computer which he needs in order to sumbit the DS 260. Can I submit for him?

Asked over 1 year ago - Shady Cove, OR

I am a us citizen and trying to get my father legalized. I understand that the DS 260 should be electronicly signed by my dad. But he does not have access to a computer, so I was thinking I could sumbit for him? Can CdJ track where it was submitted?

1. F. J. Capriotti III

5

Answered . Although you can do the preliminary part of the online application, he needs to find a coffee shop, or other place with a computer to do the final 'button push' on the application.

Yes, they can trace the IP address.

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

5

Answered . The actual final "submission" must be done by your father.

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.