My family member died and another family member paid for it but i think a fake insurance policy was make how do i find out ? I

Milwaukee, WI |
Filed under: Insurance fraud

is it possible to make a fake insurance policy ?

1. This is extremely vague and I am not sure how one could fake an insurance policy.

If you are in Massachusetts, my answering of your question does not constitute an attorney/client relationship and are for informational purposes only. If you wish to contact me to discuss your question further I offer a 30 minute free consultation and can be reached at 413-522-6263. If you are not in Massachusetts I am not giving you legal advice as I am not licensed in your state and my comments should be viewed as for informational purposes only.

2. If you realy think insurance fraud is involved call the police.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.

3. All insurance policies issued in the state of Wisconsin must be approved by the office of the commissioner of insurance (oci). If you contact the oci, they should be able to provide some guidance.

Insurance fraud topics