Skip to main content

My family is currently on a G4 visa and we will like to apply for Green card status. can you please advice on this?

Gaithersburg, MD |
Filed under: Green cards Family law

We're six in the family, and will like to know how it works best.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


One of you must be a US citizen or green card holder. Speak to an attorney, it is impossible to address your question with the information provided.
Nick Misiti
212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.


Can your employer petition for you in this regard?

This post is not legal advice, and does not create a lawyer-client relationship.

Family law topics

Recommended articles about Family law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer