My FA priority date is November 3 , 2010 , when it will be current ?

Philadelphia, PA |

What family category are you in?

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

2. Do you mean F-2A (spouse of Legal Permanent Resident)? The current processing times are 2 years. Look at the priority date of your I-130 immigrant visa petition and then compare it to the Visa Bulletin. The date on your receipt must fall on or before the current priority date of your F-2A category. There is no telling when it exactly will be current approximately 2 years but also depending what country your from.

3. I am unsure which family based category you are referring to, also your country of origin is need to make an accurate measure.

Unfortunately no one can tell you with any certainty how long a particular category will take to become current. The best way to get a feel for how fast your category is moving is by looking at older versions of the Visa Bulletin, which is published monthly online. Below is a link to the current Visa Bulletin... http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5885.html

Representing clients throughout the US and around the world: www.PogueImmigrationLaw.com (513) 549-4420. We cannot provide legal advice or recommendations unless you retain our law firm to represent you. No attorney/client relationship will begin until you sign a representation agreement and make a retainer payment to open a case with us. Any information found here is general in nature and should not be relied upon in individual cases.

4. I agree with my colleagues.

www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.