Skip to main content

My F1 visa was cancelled at the port of entry and officer write 22CFR122 41 h3 on it.can i apply for another visa and come back.

Madison, WI |

i was held for a month and then deported. Is there a bar on me to get or apply for a visa.

Attorney Answers 1


You got the code subsections reversed. Essentially, you had some equities that showed that you did not intend to return to your home country.
Generally this is without prejudice and you may be eligible to reapply

Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics