My exgirlfriend and i made a bunch of sex tapes. Is it illegal to post them on the internet now?

Asked about 2 years ago - Hanalei, HI

Not for any other reson than just to do it. She was deffinately aware of the camera and made a few herself.

1. Barry Franklin Poulson

6

1

Answered . What a terrible idea. What if a minor sees the tapes. What if she looks like a minor. How much money have you put aside for your legal defense. Have you taken a trip up to the prison to meet your cellmate? What if she sues you. What if she amputates you? No end to really bad ideas. Do not do it.

2. Richard Leigh Boyer

Pro

5

Answered . I completely agree with the comments of my colleague. And remember, once you post those tapes they are out there forever. Before you even consider doing something like this, you should make a list of all the reasons why doing this now could be embarrassing at the least and harmful to both you and your ex-girlfriend in the future. If you are mad at her, write a letter expressing all of your anger, then burn the letter without sending it along with the sex tapes of you and her. You'll be glad you did.