Skip to main content

My ex wifes lawyer filed schedule of arrearages that was ordered in lasthearing. If i dont agree with his calculations what form

Las Vegas, NV |
Filed under: Child support

Or motion do i file at family court to oppose his schedule of arrearges?

Attorney Answers 2

  1. File an opposition to schedule of arrears.

    Responses are for general information purposes only, and are based on the extremely limited facts given. A consultation with an attorney experienced in the area of law(s) indicated in the question is highly recommended. Information and advice given here should not be relied upon for any final action or decision, as the information is limited by its nature to the question asked and the fact(s) presented in that question. THIS RESPONSE DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY/CLIENT RELATIONSHIP, particularly considering that the names of the parties are unknown.

  2. You should file a motion outlining your specific objections to their schedule of arrears.

Child support topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics