My ex wife wants to give me custody of both my boys but she has full custody she wants me to bring her the paperwork how

Asked about 1 year ago - Baytown, TX

None

1. Fran Brochstein

1

Answered . You need to file to modify custody. If you both agree, it can be done quickly and simply.

I would encourage you to hire an attorney to draft the paperwork. You could try to do it yourself but I assume that time is of the essence since you don't want her to change her mind.

This is the best website that I'm aware of to find an attorney to help you.
    Find a lawyer in your county to do it for you.

If you need help, let me know at 713-847-6000. If you call me over the week-end, I'll try to pick up the phone or leave a message & I'll call you back. My direct email is fran@familyaw4u.com

2. Michael Glynn Busby Jr.

Pro

Answered . You would need to file a modification, then do a judgment and a waiver. Most court requires an appearance by the moving party if changing custody, so you will have to go to court once to prove up the deal.