My ex wife is working under my social security number. Can I call her job & have them mail me the W2, so she won't trash it?

Asked 6 months ago - Los Angeles, CA

And can I have her stop using my social, since we are no longer married?

1. Kelvin P. Green

1

Answered . You really want the W2? So you can pay taxes on that money. Why would you allow this type of fraud? Married or something is wrong here that you need to fix.

2. Robert R. Pagniello

1

Answered . If she is using your number, then there is a issue as to potential fraud. She need s to use her own number, not yours!

3. Ashley Dawn Marks

Pro

1

Answered . Agreed, this is fraud, and can be a very big deal. Are you compliant in this, or is this just something she did one day and you are trying to deal with it? If you are not compliant, you need to stop this right away as you both could face serious charges.