My ex-wife is brainwashing my child

Asked over 4 years ago - Trenton, NJ

My ex-wife is brainwashing my 9 year old daughter. She is taking normal interactions with my daughter and making my daughter imagine and say they are physical abuse.

My daughter is completely under the mercy of her mother

What can a father do when a mother does that?

I would appreciate many responses from other innocent fathers with the experience.

I also would like recommendations of a low cost but good family law attorney in Mercer County.


Attorney answers (1)

  1. Thomas S. Durst


    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . You should file a motion with the Family Court as soon as possible. I practice in Mercer County and my office is in Princeton. I would be happy to schedule a consultation to discuss your case and we can discuss fees at that time. I can be reached at 609.921.7770 x5

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,723 answers this week

2,943 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,723 answers this week

2,943 attorneys answering