Skip to main content

My ex wife has kidnapped my daughter for the last four years she has my daughter in a different country,how do i know if she is

Clearwater, FL |

in the USA of if she is still out side the country

Attorney Answers 1

  1. There are a number of ways to search for someone, it may be necessary to hire a private investigator. When was the last time you spoke with your Former Wife? Is she a U.S. Citizen? Is your child a U.S. Citizen? You have a right to see your child. You say ex-wfie, are you two legally divorced? If so, was the divorce finalized in Pinellas County? If you would like to contact my office to schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation, please call 813-374-0353.