My ex wife accused me of being a terroris, and the legal system is concerned. How can I find out and get her penalized?

Asked 4 months ago - 33186

I have a 7 year old child with my ex-wife.
My ex-wife is a violent person. Physically and mentally. I witnessed her violent behavior, while we were married. Whenever things did not go her way, or there was a disagreement between her and me about issues, she always punched the walls, threw a cell phone, or a hair dryer, or anything she has at me, to hurt me to assert herself. Moreover, she called the police many times to allege things that I was violent.
In 2012 she became very violent and abusive of our son. I tried to work with her to stop hitting our son, screaming, and mentally abusing him. DCF came, but, things became worse.
I did not pay attention to her allegations, because, I did not do anything wrong, then, I thought, I have nothing to worry about. I have never been charged with anything, because there was nothing true in her allegations. But, I and my son became targets of her escalating anger, and our marriage became strained. Finally in October of 2013 we got divorced, on a mutual basis, and we have joint custody of our child.
She became friends with my first ex-wife who was full of vengeance, and they joined forces. She ruined my reputation by defaming me. She managed to isolate me from friends and even my family by telling those lies.
Now she went too far when she told the police that I am a TERRORIST, a threat to National Security. The law enforcement agencies take every statement about "TERRORISM" very seriously, they make any information about terrorists private and classified while they investigate the allegations. I know that, because my former attorney told me that her attorney told him that he should not represent a “TERRORIST (me). Consequently, my attorney after, telling me that I my ex-wife made a report that I am a “TERRORIST’, he withdrew from my case, and I had to hire a new attorney.
She got an injunction and claimed that I am imminent threat to my child and her. We went to court and the judge dismissed the injunction against my child and ordered that the divorce agreement joint custody kept enforced, but, he granted her attorney a continuation.
We just had a second hearing on 7/10/2012, and it lasted about 3 hours. The judge granted them again a contraption until august. I am concerned about her allegations of terrorism, and I don’t know what else she will allege next.
It seems that even the judge is influenced and concerned about the fake terrorism issue, my ex-wife raised. What can I do to find out why the judge is granting all these motions for continuations and what can I do?
Please help me and my son who is suffering as well.

Brahim Derder

1. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

2

Answered . You already have an attorney, right? You need to speak only with your attorney.

2. A. Sam Jubran

Pro

Answered . In an injunction proceeding, if the Judge determines from the testimony and evidence and his or her in court observations of both parties that the respondent in an injunction matter has conducted him or herself in such a manner that would create reasonable cause to believe that the petitioner(s) will become the victim of domestic violence or have been the victim of domestic violence, then the court will grant an injunction. You have a family law issues it appears and the domestic violence court is not concerned about parenting and time-sharing issues as would be the family court. You need to talk to your lawyer about the possibility of pursuing a matter in the family court. This would be the proper forum to address time-sharing and parental responsibility. Since you have been divorced already, the only way to get back into court to modify the terms of your divorce decree is by demonstrating an unanticipated, involuntary change in circumstances since the entry of your final judgment. It is my advise that you discuss these issues with your attorney.

3. Judd Roy Bean II

Answered . Sorry to hear of your plight, Sir. I, too, agree with Mr. De Groot that you HAVE an attorney and he or she should be advising you to NOT use forums/blogs/social media to discuss any aspect of your case. Nor should you be talking with any 3rd-party, who is not your attorney. Stay organized and focused. Ohh, and stay positive :)

Best of luck!

Judd Bean Law
    Juddbeanlaw.com