My ex went dumb and attempted to write a very bad declaration after I served her for JLC, I have a enough evidence to ruin her..

Asked 10 months ago - San Diego, CA

I feel so bad because if I rebuttal her declaration with what she wrote, she could end up in some big trouble with child support fraud and theft, not to mention proof that she has lied threw her teeth in some wild desperation to get revenge and the courts to think I'm some monster.
My question is, should I be relentless or should I show mercy and spare her with everything? I can simply state NOT TRUE or LIES. or I can bring out her very bad past and present and show the court who the real phony is and who is acting like a child. What would be the best outcome for this scenario?

1. Edna Carroll Straus

2

2

Answered . well what on earth you mean by went dumb and by JLC I have no clue. But I can tell you it is never ever going to lead to anything good for you to try to on mask someone in court to show that they are horrible person. It just never gets any good results for anyone, especially if there are children.

if you feel that a particular declaration is inaccurate, stating that fact and fact in support of it, calmly and without any attempt to destroy, smear, or show the evilness of the other person.

2. John Henry Perrott

1

1

Answered . If you allow her lies to stand you will most likely regret it later.

If you go hog wild in an attempt to smear her you will surely regret it right away and later.

One reason to hire a good Family Law Attorney is so that you can have a reasonable and rational person take a second look at the facts and figure out what needs to be said to refute the other parties' claims. Her allegations that you are a monster are actually a real opportunity for you to show the Court who is crazy and who is sane -- by providing a calm and reasoned response.

3. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . One word needs be offered here: hubris.