My ex-spouse committed adultery with a co-worker/vendor during a business weekend trip, how do I recover expenses billed to me?

Asked 3 months ago - Nashville, TN

My now ex-wife Maria was sent to Dallas,TX for a Sat morning event that ended at noon for Nissan Motors North America and Parents Step UP PR philanthropic event. She over stayed from Friday 5/18 to Sunday 5/20/2012. On first and second night Maria engaged in sex with copywriter Ernesto, a vendor and subaltern from DA (that also has Nissan as client) that that wife was supposed to "supervise" and she would talk on the phone with him everyday while at Team Ignition in Nashville, TN. I know this because Maria had also the poor judgement of charging lovers car parking fee and hers to her hotel room, and paid that with my own card! plus she admitted having sex with co-worker in her divorce deposition. How to contact her employer to recover my $ w/o
vindic

1. Radford Harlan Dimmick

5

Answered . Ditto on using actual names. If she is now an "ex" spouse, the time for collecting those costs from her or her employer has past as your divorce decree likely declares your financial ties to be severed. Move forward, don't look back, and live well.

2. Michael Charles Doland

4

Answered . Identifying these individuals by name is a violation of this site's terms of use.
    Your facts are irrelevant to the legal recovery you seek, and the amounts at issue for parking fees make even small claims court "expensive".

3. Arnold Garson Cohen

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with the other two lawyers. In addition, I do not see any rationale for recovering anything from her employer. Moreover, I wonder about your motives for posting this inquiry, and I caution you that you might be exposing yourself to liability by using actual names of identifiable individuals. This forum is public.